Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm Alive!!

I bet you thought I quit...I think I thought it once or twice!  After 6 weeks of my babies having surgeries and recovering, I'm finally coming back to the real world.  I would tell you all about it, but it was traumatic enough going through it all once, so I'd rather not go through it again!  It's enough to say that my boys are healthy, and almost completely back to normal.  I've read a slew of great books as I sat in hospital waiting rooms and can't wait to tell you all about them...but for now, you get a book trailer.  I know you've heard me gush about her before, but Maggie Stiefvater is one of my favorite authors, and she has a new book coming out this fall.  On Monday, she released the trailer for this book, the Raven Boys.  She makes all her trailers herself, including composing and performing the music, so I always look forward to them.  This book is going in a different direction than her other works so far, so I'm very excited to read it in a few months!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment